Monday, August 27, 2007

Its

Have you ever heard of a place called "Its"? What is an Its?? Well, I found out on Saturday. It is something like an Incredible Pizza or a Dave and Buster for kids. SOOO much better than the Chuck E. Cheese days. Man I hated and still do hate, Chuck E. Cheese!!! That annoying little Mouse!!

Cameron decided that he wanted to go to Its on Saturday so we all packed up and away we went. He was soo good on Friday that we decided he deserved a nice day of family fun. I just wish I had half of that boy's energy! First order of business once we got there was food. Of course, they have the standard pizza buffet, very similar to CeCes Pizza. And of course, you get salads, pastas, spuds, etc. The best part, FREE ICE CREAM for desert. Now, thats what I'm talking about!!! After we had our fill of the buffet, it was off to the game room.

That boy ran from one thing to another like there was no tomorrow. He was having a ball! He rode the bumber cars and the little train and played more and more and more games. I swear by the end of it all he had over a thousand tickets that he won! It was incredible. And it was awesome to see him smile from ear to ear and just laugh and laugh. He needed a good time. He was sooo exhausted by the time we left, but he sure fought off sleeping.

We all piled up in Momma's bed and watched Firehouse Dog. OMG! What a cute movie! We had soo much fun. But man was I exhausted!!! I just loved watching him have such a great time!

20 comments:

Andie said...

Kids sure can wear your ASS out!!!
Gotta love them....

Anonymous said...

Don't be a Chuck-E-Cheese hater. I have it on good authority that Chuck is opening an adult only establishment along the same lines called Cheese-E-Shit. Sounds fun to me.

The Good Anon (long time no see).

Cat said...

OMG! The Good Anon!! you are alive!!! Welcome back! You've been missed!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww shuks. You've missed me. Really? How much?

By the way, don't you think it a bit over the top to put your shaved pussy in that picture? Oh, and the cat doesn't look happy either.

The Good Anon.

Andie said...

OMG! is it really you Anon? We missed you and your crazy ass comments!!!

Anonymous said...

It's good to be back . . . back with a vengence. There's nothing like the sight of a shaved pussy to get the juices flowing.

The Good Anon.

Andie said...

So Anon, you get turned on by shaved pussy's? I think there is an "anonymous" group that can help you with that.

Anonymous said...

Do tell, Andie. I'm all eyes and ears.

The Good Anon.

Andie said...

In this group there really is not a lot of watching or listening. They prefer the hands on approach. The more you use their method the less you will crave shaved pussy's. It is definitely ANONYMOUS. Only you will know you are there unless you choose to tell. I am sure that you have been there before. The therapist name is Rosie Palm and she has five sisters that assist her. They guaranty that it will really get your JUICES flowing.

The Good Anon said...

Is Rosie Palm related to Hairy or Sweaty? She sounds sweet. Look forward to meeting her.

By the way, I'd like to post on your blog, Andie, but I'm not invited. My feelings are hurt.

The Good Anon said...

Hey Andie, are you part of this group? Perhaps a charter member? How does one join?

Andie said...

I did not mean to hurt your feelings, I am sorry! But I thought you left us. You have not been on in a very long time. Invite me to yours and I will invite you to mine:).

The Good Anon said...

How do I invite you, Andie?

Cat said...

Anon, your blog is public, so you do not need to invite. She will have to invite you because hers is private

Cat said...

Well disregard there anon. you set yours to private!!! so you have to invite us!!! :-)

The Good Anon said...

Isn't IMing quicker sometimes?

Cat said...

yeah, but this is soo much more fun! More people can join in if they want and it can be a party!! So, you gonna invite us to view your blog or what???

The Good Anon said...

how?

Cat said...

go to settings, permission, add readers and enter our email addresses

The Good Anon said...

where do I get your e-mails from?