Monday, February 11, 2008

Reminiscing

I guess there comes a time in everyone's life where they sit back and reflect on all the things that have happened in their lives through the years. The good, the bad, the ugly, all of it. Or maybe is this called the mid-life crises? Well anyway. I've been strolling down memory lane a bit and you know, it hasnt all been bad! :-)

I've reconnected with a few old friends from high school which has really been quite entertaining. Its amazing to hear how they remember things that have happened as compared to how you remember the same event. I have throughly enjoyed talking to everyone. Eventually maybe I'll even get to see some of them. One of the most entertaining has been my very first boyfriend ever, his brother. Its been interesting to see how things have developed in their world. I found out my old boyfriend is actually living in Germany now with his wife, son and brand new baby girl. I'm so happy for them. I think its fantastic. Its really been interesting to see what people have been up to since high school.

Saturday I got to go to a party at a friend of mine's house that I havent seen in forever. I had such a blast!!! It was a Passion Party which, for those of you that dont know, is a girl's only party with sex toys. We had such a great time. It was so nice to laugh and talk and everything. Of course, the girl's house I went to was actually an old boyfriend's sister, and his mom was also there. Now that was interesting! Nothing like looking at sex toys with your ex-boyfriend's mother!!! Oh well. I won lots of good prizes so it was well worth it. I even beat out mom on the ring a ding ling toss!! yeah me! I'm actually thinking of having one of these parties, so ladies, if you are interested, let me know!

Sunday was a bit of a let down, but that seems to be the way things work. Always seem to think things are moving along swimmingly, and then BOOM! Brick wall. Never seems to work out the way I want it too. Oh well. Guess you just shake it off and move on right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I mention I love you?

Just in case you didn't know....

Can't wait for your UnBirthday..

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Wish I could have been there. Let me know when you are having yours... I will be there!!!!

I am going to wish you happy birthday now in case with everything going on I don't get a chance to on Saturday.

When things get back to normal for me I want to get together for our birthday's....

Love ya lots:)
Andie

Anonymous said...

Tear down the wall :)