Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Honey, Im Home!

Did you miss me? Dang, Its been a LONG while since I've posted anything. I guess I'm just so boring there's been nothing to post! ok, that's not really true. Lots of things have been happening, but none of which I should prolly put into print! LOL
First, I would like to welcome Momma back to blogging! Its been a long time since she's been online and is now back in action. I'm glad things are going so well!

Now, the most exciting thing I've done...........the Toby Keith concert this last weekend! OMG! It was fantastic! I have not had that much fun in a long long time. I also did something last weekend I've never done before and that was to attend the Toby Keith fan club party. It was amazing! I was actually in the same room with him! Breathing the same air! it was awesome! I am going to share a few pics although they arent the best cause they were taken with my camera phone, but oh well.
















See how close I was??? There was this cute little girl that sat at our table with us and she came and got all of our cameras and got as close to the stage as possible to take his picture. She was adorable! She even made a little profit out of the deal cause when a lady at the next table figured out what we were doing, she asked the little girl to do the same for her and paid her for it. We got so tickled. That little girl had a ball!!!
Thats my friend Tracey that went with me pointing at the sign showing it was the Toby Keith Fan Club party at The Woodlands Marriott. There were three bands that played a little show for us before Toby got there. Mica Roberts was one of the performers and OMG! she was absolutely fantastic! She is one of Toby's back up singers and it going out on her own. She has one song so far on the radio called "Things Momma Didn't Know" I believe. It is a duet with Toby and it a fantastic song. One of the other performers was Trailer Choir. They were also fantastic. And hillarious! We laughed so hard. You"ll have to check them out online when you get a chance. I think eventually they will make it pretty big.



The concert itself was aboslutely fantastic. Montgomery Gentry played also so it was a double delight.


Guess that's it for now. Not sure I can top the ole Toby Keith concert but maybe something exciting will happen!!! LOL




5 comments:

The Good Anon said...

So it's Toby's fault that you've been too busy to talk with me.

The Good Anon said...

I suppose I need to grow a beard, wear a cowboy hat, and sing about kicking someone's ass to get your attention.

Cat said...

Well, that would sure be a good start!!! LOL :-)

The Good Anon said...

Well, I have a cowboy hat, and I can grow a beard. I've also kicked someone's ass before, so I suppose I can sing about it to you.

Now will you talk to me?

Anonymous said...

MUWAH! Glad I have been missed.. I swear to do my best to keep you entertained with my strange sense of humor.

I love you BIG AS HEAVEN!!!