Saturday, June 14, 2008

LIFE

Wow. Ive just noticed its been a really long time since I logged in and actually posted something. Seems like everytime I sit down to do it, something else comes up.

Well, this week has been an emotional one. It has now been a year and 3 days since my second mom, Cheryl, passed away. Hard to believe its been that long already. Proof that time really does march on. My hamster died this week also. Im sure there is symbolizim in there somewhere but Im not exactly sure what it is.

On the upside here, my man is coming in concert to Houston on September 6! Woo Hoo! So of course here I sit until 10:00 a.m. when the tickets go on sale to grab my tickets. He is also coming to Las Vegas in July. Now THAT would be an awesome concert! The last time I saw him was in Vegas. That rocked! I would LOVE to go back but with the prices now a a days, just NOT gonna happen. Oh well. Theres always in my dreams! lol

I am also in the process now of looking for a new vehicle. With the cost of gas continuing to be on the rise, I've got to do something. My Tahoe eats about $600 a month in gas! OUCH! Sucks though, cause I absolutely LOVE my tahoe. Im just not a car person anymore, but looks like thats the route im gonna have to go. I dont see gas prices coming down anytime soon. :( Oh well, gotta do what ya gotta do. and I need to get myself in a better financial position. Need to be sure I can support myself. So now Im doing the horrible chore of actually shopping for a vehicle. I hate car dealers!!! But I have a secret weapon now! Im bringing a friend of mine with me and she's awesome at getting what she wants and dealing with these people so wish me luck!

Other than that, I dont even know where to begin telling you everything that's been going on so i guess I'll stop here.........until next time! :-)

1 comment:

Andie said...

Hey you!
Did you find a car yet? The only reason I am still driving my yukon and not a car is because it is paid for. I just have to stay in my little town because I can not afford to drive anywhere:) Sorry to hear about your hamster.

Did you get the tickets to see your man in September???? He is so awesome! I can't wait to see him again!!! You said last time you saw him was in Vegas, did you forget about the rodeo:(:(:(

email me and let me know what is going on with you:)

~Miss ya~