Monday, April 14, 2008

A Fantasy Fullfilled! um, or not.

Have you ever had a thought about a fantasy that you thought sounded intriguing, that maybe one day you might actually fullfill? Well, I had one of those fantasys fullfilled today!

Now that I have your attention, It wasnt actually the fantasy I envisioned, but, i did have two men looking at my naked butt today. FANTASTIC I tell you. There aint nothing like the humilating venture of having to bend over a doctor's table and having them stand there checking out your butt. I soo had this all played out differently in my mind!

Nevertheless, that is how I got to spend my day! Diagnosis -- POISION IVY! Yay me! Can you believe it? Evidnetly, when I took my trip to Sequin last weekend, and when I stopped at that lovely little park to watch the Colorado river, I had leaned up against a tree trunk to chat for a bit, and there my butt came in contact with poision ivy. I've never had poision ivy before, and I can honestly tell you, I'd much prefer to have my gallbladder removed again! aaarrrggghhh!!!

On the bright side, I do get two days off of work, although the boss is NONE too pleased. But I did make the offer that I would come in naked if he would like. Oddly enough, he didnt take me up on that offer. Oh well. Home I sit, er, ah, lay with my nice poision ivy to keep me company! LOL

2 comments:

Cas said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry for your dilemma. "Butt" congrats on getting a couple days off!

The Good Anon said...

I always knew you were a pain in the ass. I just never figured it was your own.