Saturday, February 24, 2007

Joke of the Day

A hitchhiker was standing on the roadside near the law school with her thumb out. A motorist stopped and asked, "Are you a lawyer?" She said that she wasn't, and the motorist drove off.

A second motorist stopped and asked: "Are you a lawyer?"

She again replied that she wasn't and the motorist again drove off.

A third motorist, this time a strikingly handsome hunk, stopped and asked: "Are you a lawyer?" The hitchhiker said that she was and the hunk told her to get in and off they went.

After a few minutes of admiring the driver, the hitchhiker exlaimed, "This is really something. I've only been a lawyer for five minutes, and already I'm thinking about screwing somebody!"

3 comments:

Andie said...

I love it! That is great.

Cas said...

My first good laugh today - very funny!

Cat said...

Thank you thank you! I'll be here all week!! hehehehehe I just wish I could come up with stuff that funny on my own!