Monday, May 14, 2007

Prayer Request

I would like to ask for another prayer request. Along with your continued thoughts and prayers for Cheryl, I would like to add my boss, Mary. Mary is about 5 mths pregnant and has now been put on total bed rest. She will probably not be back to work until after the baby is born which is not supposed to be until August. She had to have surgery to help hold the baby in. She was already a high risk pregnancy and it seems to be getting worse. Please keep her and her baby (which is a little girl), in her thoughts and prayers. This will basically be her one and only shot at having a child so it means the world to her. And too many people out there know what its like to lose a baby when you want one so desparately!! Thank you!!

I hope all the moms out there had a great day yesterday!!!

1 comment:

Andie said...

She is in my prayers. I personally know how hard it is to want a baby so bad, to try for years and then lose it. It is the hardest thing to go through. I have been so blessed to be able to have my 2. I hope everything works out for her and her baby girl.