Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mistakes or Blessings?

Ever just have one of those days where it seems like everything you try to do just turns out wrong??? Well, its been that way for about a week now! Sometimes, however, that does not necessarily mean a bad thing. Good things can actually come out of mistakes. At least that is what I am learning. (the hard way I might add.) There have definitely been a lot of comedy that has come out of it as well. I haven't laughed so hard in forever!!!

Last week I was trying to look at the new "beta" version of yahoo mail to see what the differences were but I didn't want to mess up my old account so I set up a new bogus one. Well, I had no idea that this would happen, but I guess I clicked the wrong button and an email was sent to everyone in my address book telling them that I was changing email addresses. I had no clue until I got a call from the dh saying, what is this, your changing your email account?? Well dang, good darn thing I was trying to set up a "private" email account that I didn't want him to know because not only did he know, EVERYONE I knew found out! So of course I promptly sent out another email to everyone in my book saying no my email was not changing. Well, that just brought on a whole barriage of emails from people I have not talked to in forever! (Hi Laura!!! :-) ) So It actually turned out to be a good thing. I got to catch up with what was going on in everyone's lives and it was great fun. I really enjoyed it. People I used to work with, my old bosses, old friends I had lost touch with, you name it, I talked to them. I felt so popular! It sure is nice to feel loved!!

Changing the subject, for those of you keeping up with Cheryl, she started this last round of chemo yesterday and I am waiting to hear from her daughter as to how it going. From what I understand, they should know unofficially whether or not the chemo is helping in a few days because of the bumps she has under her skin. If its working, they will start to go away. As sooon as I hear I will post it so everyone can keep updated. Thanks to everyone keeping them in your prayers.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cat. Any word from Cheryl or her daughter yet?

If you talk to Cheryl, please tell her hello for me and let her know she is in my prayers.