Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FINALLY!!!!

Woo Hoo! I finally know the due date of my bouncing baby gallstone! This Tuesday, the 30th, I will be getting rid of this little bugger and donating it to its momma (after the appropriate DNA tests, of course). I'm done with it. Its definitely going to be a soccer player cause it kicks up a storm!!! Of course, it took me all day to get the due date changed. They originally had it set for November 9th. It took a call from my internist to get them to change it.

One thing, OMG! My internist, Dr. Radoff, ROCKS! His nurse and he really went above and beyond for me and helped me out so much I can't even express all that they did. If any of you need an internist in Houston, I would highly recommend Dr. Radoff.

So ya'll be sure and send me warm fuzzy thoughts on the 30th. This will be my very first surgery EVER. And although its not a big deal, its all kinda weirding me out. But, I wont be alone cause Andie, my friend that is on my blog here with us, will also be in surgery on the 30th. She is having a hystarectomy, so please send her warm fuzzy thoughts also. Plus, Beth will be in my head so I really wont be alone!!! Hmmmm....wonder if the knock out gas will knock her out too???? hehehehee

Anyway. Off to take my good drugs that my favorite Doctor EVER prescribed me and go nitey nite!!!!

3 comments:

Cas said...

I'm having hernia repair surgery on the 31st!

Here's to good drugs and minor surgery.

Andie said...

We are all going to need a drink after our surgery's! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Well.. I still want a DNA test.. I am SURE he will be mine... But since 'she' loves you too... I will gladly let her have visitations....

I love you girl... Let me know what you want to eat when you get home.. I will baby you back to health...

Thank you for being such a great person.. ILUBAH