Saturday, October 20, 2007

Surgies and Frustrations

Lasik surgey for Beth was a huge success!! She came through with flying colors from what I understand from her oldest. Who, I found out, loves me! Yeah!! She really made my night the other night, her oldest did. I won't go in to details, but its nice to know that they like me. I never knew how kids will perceive me, so its good to know that I can be a hit with a teenager. That rocks! So now Beth will be relaxing and recooperating until she can see again. it will be nice to have her back in commission again. Kinda weird not talking to her every day! :)

So, my appt........I went to meet with the surgeon on Thursday and guess what?? I have a gallstone! Can you believe that??? I would have never known had I not gone that day!!! hehehehe Now I'm just wating until they get around to calling me to find out when my surgery will be. Good thing is that he said they will start in the morning and I will prolly go home that same night. I'll be "uncomfortable" for three or four days, but other than that it should be all good. I know I'm just ready to get this little bugger out. And as soon as it comes out, its getting sent over to whoever is its momma! I think its going through its terrible twos or someting!

Then, I get home from my doc appt and talk to my parents to update them on whats up, and guess what?!?!?! My sis in law did it again! yet another attempt to "kill herself". Oh, but according to my brother she is NOT incapacitated. She is fully competent to handle herself. Yeah, okay! I swear. it just all makes me CRAZY! yes, I know, I'm already crazy that just adds to it!! heheheheehe

Anyway. I hope everyone is out enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather we are having. I'm having a hot date with my heating pad on my couch while the hubby is playing a game. Woo hoo! we are SUCH the party animals!!! heheheehe

oh, and PS......prayer request........please keep my friend Andrea (not the Andi that is on my blog here, but another one) in your thoughts and prayers. She just found out her dad has cancer and will be having surgery on the 24th to try and get some of it out. Its in his eyes, arms and hands I believe she said. It just doesnt sound very good. I feel for her. Cancer is SUCH an ugly word!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Beth:

I can see!!! :) Can't wait till all the blurry dryness goes away, but I can see.
I think that made her night knowing she made your night Cat. :)

SURGEONS! We already knew this, we just need a date for surgery. Have to go thru the process and learn patience... believe me I know easier said than done when in pain!

I do hope all goes well with your friend's dad.

Brrr it getting cold up here, I love it though.