Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 29th

Today is both good and bad. Bad because its my friend, Cheryl's birthday. It will be the first time in six years or so that I haven't spoken to her and told her happy birthday. Of course, I did tell her, and I know she heard me, but its just not the same. I miss her so much. Every day it gets a little more bearable, but the pain and the whole in my heart will always be there. I had a little moment yesterday when I looked over and saw Keisha's picture and started thinking of her and of Cheryl and the dam just burst. Of course I then also realized Ihadn't taken my meds that day!!!!

On a good note however, its also my dads birthday. So I can think of that as well. My grandmother decided to throw a "surprise" party for him this year which will be the first time in FOREVER. Of course we just got done dropping off the dh at the airport for a week so I wont be bringing the husband to the party. He always seems to be gone when these little get togethers happen. I think he does it on purpose!!! But hey, I have my other half, my housewife, to go with me instead!!! Should be interesting!!!

After today, its back to work after being off for awhile. Now, that sucks! :-)

3 comments:

Liberated Momma said...

yeah yeah yeah, only for you honey, i know WAY too much about your family.

he he he

I am sorry about your pain, you know that.

And they say it is another man??LMFAO

Cas said...

It's not easy adjusting to a world that will never be the same. I feel for you, Cat.

Andie said...

I am sorry that you are hurting so bad. I wish I could take it all away. It will get easier with time. Love ya!